Tenant Forms and Documents

Application for Tenancy – Please fill out the appropriate form (see below) to apply for one of our rental properties. Once completed, it can be emailed, posted or dropped off in person. Please note that we also accept 1Form applications.

Tenant Maintenance – To request maintenance or repairs, please log into your PropertyMe Tenant Portal.

Change of Bond Contributors– Use this form to update your shared bond arrangement.

Notice of Intention to Leave – You must use this form to give notice when planning to vacate. If you are breaking your lease, please contact us for additional forms (also available on the RTA website).

Pocket Guide for Tenants – Some useful information for tenants from the RTA.

Please contact us directly if you require any other forms.